After Thursday practice, we were able to get a look at the injury report.
- DT Jonathon Babineaux has been ruled out for 3 – 5 weeks due to a partial MCL tear and did not participate in either Wednesday or Thursday practice.
- CB Chris Owens also DNP either day due to a knee injury.
- C Todd McClure is still out with after missing week 1′s game against Chicago. Joe Hawley looks set to start again on Sunday night.
- FB Ovie Mughelli, DNP on Wednesday due to a knee injury, but was increased to limited practice on Thursday. Hopefully he will participate fully on Friday.
- WR Harry Douglass missed practice on Wednesday due to a concussion suffered during the match against Chicago. He participated on a limited basis on Thursday however so his prospects look good for Sunday night.
- Best news of all is that DT Corey Peters has returned to full practice on Thursday after missing week 1 due to a knee injury.
We will have more information posted when the Friday Injury Report is released.