Here we go Atlanta Falcons and Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans all around the nation. It is OPEN THREAD TIME! If you have never been part of a Blogging Dirty open thread, all you do is talk to fellow threaders at the bottom!
More from Atlanta Falcons News
- Atlanta Falcons are the perfect fit for Leonard Floyd
- 3 Largest Atlanta Falcons 2023 dead cap hits
- Atlanta Falcons trade up for a quarterback in this full mock draft
- Atlanta Falcons: 3 trade packages to land first-overall pick
- 3 Reasons the Atlanta Falcons shouldn’t fear Derek Carr and the Saints
The Falcons are led by their franchise quarterback Matt Ryan, and will try to dissect the Bucs secondary that is led by the likes of Goldson.
To drop down to a 1-2 record is trouble, and will force the team into a must-win situation. But to win, they must get past the Buccaneers who are 0-2 and desperate for a win.
In my prediction, I said that the Falcons would take the Buccaneers down 28-24.
"The Buccaneers will probably have Doug Martin on the field, which should keep the Falcons defense on their toes the whole game. Bobby Rainey will get a load of the carries as well. Josh McCown isn’t much of a threat, but Vincent Jackson and Mike Evans are. They are big, physical and is pretty fond of overpowering smaller cornerbacks. On the other hand, I just don’t see the Bucs being able to stop this Falcons offense, especially with Roddy White being probable."
Let’s comment and debate down in the comments, go Falcons!