Tampa Bay Buccaneers
It’s likely the Buccaneers will have Jameis Winston leading the way in 2015. Can he single-handedly turn the team’s fortunes around?
More from Blogging Dirty
- Atlanta Falcons are the perfect fit for Leonard Floyd
- 3 Largest Atlanta Falcons 2023 dead cap hits
- Atlanta Falcons trade up for a quarterback in this full mock draft
- Atlanta Falcons: 3 trade packages to land first-overall pick
- 3 Reasons the Atlanta Falcons shouldn’t fear Derek Carr and the Saints
It won’t be easy.
Tampa Bay will be confident they can pick up some wins early, as they will face Tennessee and Jacksonville at home in their opening five contests. Trips to New Orleans and Houston followed up with a home game against Carolina doesn’t look so promising.
The Buccaneers road schedule is a tough one. Other than games against the Saints, Panthers and Falcons, which will be tough, they will face the Colts, Rams and Eagles on the road.
For Tampa Bay to make progress, they will need to do a better job at home. It is games such as the Week 16 home contest against a rebuilding Chicago team that the Buccaneers will need to win, although their season may already be over by then.
It’s going to be another tough season in Tampa Bay, but they can hope for some progress.
Next: New Orleans Saints