Atlanta Falcons: Devonta Freeman, Julio Jones held out of practice
There a number of key names on the Atlanta Falcons injury report this week. The stars of last week, Devonta Freeman and Julio Jones, were listed.
Freeman, who rushed for 141 yards and three touchdowns against the Cowboys, has a toe injury and was a limited participant. Jones, who made 12 receptions for 164 yards and two touchdowns, has a toe and hamstring injury and sat out. Here is the full injury report.
[table id=23 /]
Tevin Coleman is expected to miss this week as he continues to recover from a ribs injury, and he was out of practice again Wednesday. Brooks Reed, however, could suit up on Sunday.
This is incredible as it looked like he would be out around six weeks. Even if he doesn’t play this weekend, it’s good news to see him back in practice.
Devin Hester practiced in a limited fashion after missing the opening three games of the season with a toe injury. It’s unknown when he’s expected to be back in action.
For Houston, running back Arian Foster was listed as a limited participant with a groin injury, and he will be a game time decision. Linebacker Jadeveon Clowney was also limited with a shoulder injury. Both of these players will have big impacts on the game if read to go.
Stay tuned to Blogging Dirty for further updates.
More from Blogging Dirty
- 4 Biggest questions the Atlanta Falcons are facing in 2023 off-season
- 3 Former Atlanta Falcons that failed with new teams in 2022
- Atlanta Falcons quarterback Marcus Mariota doesn’t fit in docu-series
- Former Atlanta Falcons first round pick attempting to revive career
- 3 Teams that makes more sense for Lamar Jackson than the Atlanta Falcons