Atlanta Falcons: 2018 NFL Draft Notebook Volume 3
And now … the assumptions begin as the Atlanta Falcons prepare for the 2018 season.
The season is over and whether we like it or not, we have to move on onto the next task: The Draft.
Some of us are little more in-tune with some of the players likely declaring for the NFL draft this year and others are having to catch up. Luckily, thanks to our awesome coverage for the fans, Blogging Dirty has shifted their focus to helping you get familiar with not only potential fits on the field but also low-key free agent scheme fits.
More from Atlanta Falcons Draft
- Atlanta Falcons trade up for a quarterback in this full mock draft
- Atlanta Falcons: 3 trade packages to land first-overall pick
- 4 QBs Atlanta Falcons could target in rumored trade for No. 1 pick
- 3 Things Atlanta Falcons fans learned from Terry Fontenot at combine presser
- NFL insider says Atlanta Falcons will make play for No. 1 pick in draft
The Falcons have issues with depth at both linebacker and secondary position but their biggest gaps amongst the roster lies on both side of the line of scrimmage (offensive line [OL] and defensive line [DL]).
The off-season is in full swing.
Atlanta’s personnel department will be counted on to surround coaches and the front office with valuable information on top ranked players at their positions.
They will also discover and share information about many of the players that are under valued and could be available post-draft.
This information is shared through a scouting profile.
Let’s take a look a scouting profile now, shall we?